Hire a Bilingual Narrator Who Is Engaging, Energized, and Empathetic— Every Time
Need a corporate voiceover artist who can grab attention fast?
Want your training materials to feel fresh and fun?
Looking for a talented storyteller to tell people about your brand?
A good voiceover artist gets people to listen. A great voiceover artist gets people to remember.
Whether you want to project a more diverse identity for your international business, record a catchy advert, or create a scorching sizzle reel, Issa Lopez is a bilingual voiceover artist who delivers.
A Versatile and Flexible Latin American Voiceover Artist
Issa Lopez is a bilingual voiceover specialist who creates corporate narrations in English, Spanish, Latin American, Hispanic, and Latino for clients across the globe.
A fully vetted voiceover professional, Issa excels at delivering natural, realistic, and engaging materials for corporate, commercial, and state sector clients.
If you want to reach a diverse audience, Issa can communicate your message in a range of English and Spanish styles. Her delivery can be formal, neutral, or casual—but it’s always believable.
A Voiceover Artist Working Across Every Medium
Beyond her bilingual voiceover skills, Issa prides herself on her versatility. She can record everything from corporate video narrations to upbeat radio adverts to sizzle reels.
Issa will put her voice to the following:
- Corporate content
- Commercial content
- Narration content
- Explainer content
- Sizzle reels
- Audio descriptions
- Virtual Assistants
- Public service announcements
- Bespoke projects—just get in touch!
With Issa Lopez, You Don’t Need To Hire a Studio
As Issa has her own at-home professional voiceover recording booth, she can work on remote projects for you. This makes her the perfect voiceover artist for your start-up or solopreneur project.
15 Reasons Why You Need a Professional Voiceover Artist
Would you do your own graphic design, video making, or coding?
Probably not. That’s because you know that it takes a professional to get those things right.
Yet some businesses think that they can cut costs by recording their own voiceovers. The trouble is, listeners can usually tell it’s not a professional—meaning it really doesn’t do your brand any favours.
Just like anything else, voiceover work takes a fully trained specialist. And it’s worth it, as a good voiceover artist will:
- Get people to sit up and listen
- Make sure your message lands
- Sell, sell, and sell some more
- Create a unique, memorable voice for your brand
- Project a polished and professional image
- Tell your story in a compelling way
- Communicate clearly to a wide range of people
- Persuade your audience to take action
- Adopt a wide range of voices and tones
- Perform voiceovers as different characters
- Understand subtle nuances in accent and inflection
- Know just the right pace and delivery style to use
- Empathise key points in your message
- Sound authentic and relatable
- Make people laugh (if that’s what you want!)
Each of the above are specialist skills in themselves—a good voiceover artist has them all. And a great voiceover artist? They will deliver your message in a way that doesn’t sound like anyone else.
Why You Need a Hispanic Voiceover Artist
Whether you’re an international business or solopreneur, being able to reach diverse audiences matters. When it comes to creating an inclusive identity for your brand, showing cultural sensitivity and being able to target your message to a range of audiences is everything.
There are 41 million native Spanish speakers in the USA alone, so having a bilingual voiceover artist who can reach those audiences makes a big difference. And when it comes to voiceovers, people often want someone who can speak to them in their language. Get it right and you get people on your side—get it wrong and you can alienate potential customers.
Plus if you want to create a consistent, unified brand voice, then using a single voiceover artist to record the same materials in English and Spanish is an excellent strategy.
Issa Lopez understands the deeply nuanced differences between different types of Spanish, English, and ‘Spanish accented English’. She brings care, authenticity, and attention to detail to every single project she works on.
As a professional bilingual voiceover artist, Issa can:
- Create a unified voice for your brand
- Expand your reach to new markets
- Enhance social media engagement
- Demonstrate your commitment to inclusion and diversity
- Communicate the same message across two languages
- Ensure that your content resonates with different audiences
- Help you to build trust with a wide range of people
- Overcome language and culture barriers
- Add cultural nuance to your communications
- Connect with consumers who prefer content in their native language
Enable you to get ahead of your competition
Hire a Spanish-English Voiceover Specialist Today
Whether you need polished corporate narration, a warm and soothing telephone message, or a lively voiceover for your app, Issa Lopez can deliver.
Her bilingual abilities in English and Spanish means that she can reach diverse audiences, while her flexibility lets her record materials in a range of styles and tones. Plus as Issa has her own recording studio, she is the perfect professional for remote projects.
Why not get in touch with Issa today and see where a top voiceover artist can take you and your brand?